This blog is all about how to use any website in offline mode.
I am going to mention the best application which helps you a lot if you love to use any website offline
1:This application load any site very faster and you will be able to download any website in only 1-10 minutes-
2:This application is very lite in size so it is not burden for your android device and if you have limited data connection then also you can easily download this app.
3:Work very smoothly when you use any website after downloading in offline mode.
The best Offline Web Browser (the original one):
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day; then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi or mobile connection. In this way you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
How to use:
1) ADD site to download
Option 1) if you are using your preferred Web Browser:
– select “share” menu option
– select “Offline Browser” in the app list
Option 2) if you are in main OB page
– click the “+” button
– Set the url of the link and download options
2) Download pages (when ONLINE)
– click the “download all” button in main menu to download all the sites with the flag “keep always up to date”
– or click the “download” option in contextual menu of a single link to sync only 1button
3) Browse downloaded pages (when OFFLINE)
– select the item from the list
– navigate the downloaded pages offline.
– if you want to download only one page, set “depth level”=0
– if you want to download also the first level of sub-links set “depth level”=1
– if you want to download more links level, increase the “depth level”
– if you want to download sites that require authentication (like facebook) you need to authenticate yourself with the option “Enter credentials” before starting the download
If (for some site) you continue to see only the first page try these options in this order:
– increase the max links per page and max links per site
– if the site has a mobile version, use directly the mobile url (for ex. cnnmobile.com or mobile.nytimes.com,…)
– try changing User Agent: Firefox, IE, iPhone or iPad
– in complex sites, limit the number of links to download, using the option “Only links containing the text” (see the help for more info)
– send me the link with the problem using the contextual menu item “Report link problem”: I’ll try to answer to all
download this app directly from playstore by the given link below: